Silicone Gel Scar Sheets
After a Caesarean section delivery, you will have a wound that needs time to heal. Like all cuts or damage to the skin, a scar will be left. One of the best ways a new mother can assist the wound healing process is to use silicone technology.
Silicone gel scar sheets are the go-to product by surgeons for over 30 years and still considered the gold standard in wound healing today.
How do they help?
Silicone scar sheets are clinically proven to keep the scar naturally moisturized during the healing process, an essential step to help prevent Keloid and hypertrophic scars.
- Reduce, soften, Flaten and Fade Scars
- Prevention of Keloids, and Hypertrophic scar
- Use on new and old scars including stretch marks
- Suitable for all surgery including hysterectomy, hernia, and more
Box Contents: (Included in the Heal Better Kit)
3 x 15x3cm Strips, (Cesarean strip) or 1 x 15x10cm Sheet (Large sheet)
High-grade medical Silicone
Self-Adhesive*, reusable and washable strips
Ultra-thin and flexible for comfort
- Easier cover-up and soft to touch
Non-toxic and Latex-free
4+ months supply in each box
* If the self-adhesiveness of the silicone strip is not sufficient for your body, please use medical tape to help keep it in place.